Traktoren er en 1939-modell. Stod på gården Kveldsrud da familien kom dit i 1947. Da hadde den jernhjul. Disse ble solgt. Traktoren var i bruk på gården fram til midt på 1950-tallet.
www.: From 1933 Fordson Model N production was moved to the Ford Plant at Dagenham, Essex. The main advantages of the Model N Standard Fordson over the Model F were a more powerful engine of 27 h.p., a high tension ignition system, water pump and mudguards as standard equipment. Pneumatic tyres were an extra cost option, initially uptake was quite slow but once their advantages became appreciated many Model N owners replaced the iron wheels with pneumatic tyres, it was not uncommon that this would be for the rear wheels only.
Aksesjon 1990Aks. 35/90
- Brukssted Norge Jevnaker Kveldsrud gnr/bnr 143 sikker
Bruk 1947 - 1955I familien Webergs bruk
Produksjon 1939 (Modell)Fordson Traktor
- Production place Storbritannia sikker
- License Contact owner for more information
- Identifier HF-15213
- Part of collection HF - Kulturhistorisk samling
- Owner of collection Randsfjordmuseet, avd. Hadeland Folkemuseum
- Institution Hadeland Folkemuseum
- Date published May 20, 2014
- Date updated February 2, 2019
- DIMU-CODE 011024066726
- UUID 44E958A2-C6DD-4C6C-89FA-E5A439E07283